Monday, August 15, 2005

Revenge of Babidi Saga in review

Well, that's it! The end of the first saga! I know, it was pretty short (5 episodes! That's up there with the Garlic Jr. Saga and the Super 17 Saga.), but it was a good start and necessary for the plotline. I'll have a preview up of the next saga soon so keep your eyes pealed to the upper right corner of the site! And keep a watch for episode 6 coming fairly soon, I should think. But that's not all! Also coming soon is Dragonball Omega's first movie! Keep an eye out for that as well! It only gets better from here folks!

I'd also like to thank my friend The One Known As To Be Reckoned With, for coming up with an end for the saga.

2 comments:

Jose said...

A movie already?!

Fuzunga said...

That's what the "Name the first movie post" was for!