Sunday, August 07, 2005

EPISODE 3

Episode 3: The Wizard’s Plan

While the remaining Z Team is having a reunion, Goku is off on the Planet of the Kais watching the whole thing unfold.

Goku stared into the tiny crystal ball, “Oh, wow! They’re having a party! I bet there’s food! I wish I could be there! Too bad I have to train.”
Elder Kai looked up at him, “Go on Goku, have your fun. You’ve been training for long enough!”
“Are you sure? It’s only been 1,000 years! I haven’t even reached Super Saiyan 6 yet!” Goku pleaded.
This time Kabito Kai chimed in, “Come now, Goku! You’ve been training for over 1,000 years! I think that’s long enough! Come on Goku, I’ll take you there.”

While Goku prepares to go to Earth, another unexpected guest has just arrived.
“As yes, this is perfect!” Babidi said as he surveyed the field just outside of the park. “All I must do is destroy at least one of them! I know I stand no chance, but if I can just kill the weakest one… they’ll have to wish him bake! They’ll find my fake Dragonballs and be in for quite a surprise!
He peered over a bush to survey the picnic. Everyone was there. This was not good for him. He did not, however, see Buu. He walked out into the picnic anyway and stopped staring at everyone. “Guess who’s back?” he said as he searched for Majin Buu.
Instantly the party stopped and everyone assumed their fighting positions.
“Impossible!” said Vegeta. “You’ve been dead for over 1,000 years!”
“Not anymore! I’m back and I want revenge!” replied Babidi.
Naturally the children had no idea who Babidi was, and started to laugh at the short, green man.
“Knock it off!” yelled Babidi. He lifted the Goshen up with his magic and slammed him against a tree.
“Whoa! Picking on children? You’ve gotten even more twisted over the years.” said Goten angrily as he picked up his son.
“I’m sorry, was he yours? I’ll have to remember to hit him harder next time!” Babidi said to Goten.
“What did you want anyway!? Did you just come here to terrorize children!?” yelled Vegeta.
“No. Actually, I came for Majin Buu. I have some… unfinished business with him.” replied Babidi.
Upon hearing this Majuub stepped forward. “Majin Buu is gone.” he said.” If you have any issues with Buu, you’ll have to deal with me!”
“Ah, I see! You were Evil Buu’s reincarnation. Gone soft, have you?” Babidi looked angrily at Majuub, “It’s not you I want. Get me fat, pink, jolly Majin Buu or I’ll have to decimate you all!”
Majuub looked at him blankly and replied, “We fused.”
“Very well, I’ll just have to kill you then!” replied Babidi.
Then, deep inside Majuub’s head, there was a voice. It was Buu. “No! Don’t Fight1” he said. “We will separate, then Buu will fight Babidi.”
“Ok.” replied Majuub, referring to Buu.
“Very well.” Babidi said, then came charging at Majuub. He surrounded himself with dark energy, making a shield as he made a giant fist out of darkness. Just as it struck, Majuub split in half.
Buu lay there on the floor and Uub lay on the other side. Without Buu’s un-aging youthfulness, however, he began to shrivel and become old. ‘Wa… what’s happening to me…” he said before collapsing.
“Ahh! There you are Majin Buu!” Babidi said happily. “Now I’ll finally get my revenge!”
Everyone stared in horror as Babidi began his assault on Buu while Uub lay on the ground, dead for all they knew, and Goten held a bloody-headed crying Goshen.
All was in chaos. Then, there was a flash. The tide was about to turn.

Babidi has begun his assault on the Z Team. But what else is he planning? And what was that mysterious flash? Find out next time on Dragonball Omega!

2 comments:

Jose said...

Classic, instead of killing the villian early when they have a chance they let him live

Anonymous said...

lol,its true
(what jose said)