Sunday, August 14, 2005

EPISODE 5

Episode 5: The demon King’s Revenge

Vegeta opened his eyes to see someone standing in front of him. The someone looked inhuman. Vegeta had been out for a while, however, and his vision was blurry. As his vision slowly came into focus, he realized who it was.
“No!” he murmured, “It can’t be!” It was Dabura.
Everyone stopped what they were doing, including Babidi and Buu, and stared up at him. Why was he here? What did he want? All of a sudden the answers became clear.
Dabura turned his attention to Babidi, “Babidi! I’m back” he paused “…for my revenge!”
“What a shame.” replied Babidi, “I was hoping you’d side with me. No matter. I’ll just destroy you.”
“No!” Dabura shouted, “I’ll destroy you!”
He sprang at Babidi, who had Buu come to his aid. Buu was split in half with Dabura’s sword. He pulled himself together and began his assault. Buu shot three energy blasts at Dabura, two of which he dodged. The third struck his arm and his sword clattered to the ground. Seeing a drop in his guard, Buu punched him in the gut, knocking the wind out of him.
Dabura fell to his knees in pain. Babidi walked over and stared down at him, “Not so easy is it?” he said. He was grinning an evil grin. Dabura hated it. Dabura hated him.
Without warning Dabura did an uppercut right into Babidi’s face. Babidi stumbled back, “Make him pay for that Majin Buu!” he shouted.
Buu came sprinting at Dabura, but Dabura sprung up and stabbed Buu in the face. This was very painful and blinded Buu. He flailed wildly and accidentally shot off a candy beam. Just at the last second, Dabura deflected it with his sword and the beam went flying into space.
Buu’s face reformed and he was mad. In his anger, he fought without thinking and was beaten severely by Dabura. Buu lay in a heap on the ground.
Dabura walked slowly over to Babidi who was cowering in fear.
“Now, don’t do anything hasty my old friend!” Babidi reasoned.
“I was never you’re friend! It’s time I got back at you for all the things you did to me! I am your slave no longer!” Dabura boomed.
Dabura took a deep breath and was about to spit on Babidi, when a beaten Buu ran in front of him. He was instantly turned into stone.
Babidi hid behind the stone Buu in fear. He tried to run, but Dabura’s sword came down on him and split him, and Buu, in half. He then did a Hell Blast and turned them both into dust.


He walked over the remaining Z Team, “I’m terribly sorry about your friend.” He said.
“No, no, it’s all right. You did what you had to do.” replied a stunned Goku.
“Why did you do it?” A voice seemed to come from nowhere. Then Gohan slowly descended from the sky.
“Ah, my old friend Gohan!” Dabura replied, “I wanted to get back at Babidi for controlling my mind for all those years!”
Goten walked over with the chocolate Trunks in his hand. He held Trunks up to Dabura. “Is there anything you can do?” he asked.”
Dabura shuffled through his pocked and handed Goten a small bottle. “Give this to him, it will return him to normal.” He said.
“How do you know.”
“When you’ve been around Babidi as long as I have, you learn a few things.” He replied to Goten’s question.
Goten poured on the solution and, sure enough, it worked. Trunks was returned to normal. Trunks looked up at Dabura and said, “Did I miss something?” Everyone laughed.
“I must go now.” Dabura said, “Thank you, my friends.”
“No, thank you!” Replied Goku as Dabura disappeared.

The battle has ended for Babidi on Earth, but from deep in the bowels of HFIL, he will have his ultimate revenge! Find out what happens on the next saga of Dragonball Omega!

3 comments:

Jose said...

That episode was

Jose said...

That episode was pretty good. I thought the mystery guy was going to be picollo.

Fuzunga said...

Bah! I forgot to include something! I'll fix that, check back.