Sunday, August 07, 2005

EPISODE 2

(NOTE: I’ve switched formats: from script style to novel style.)

Episode 2: The Thirst for revenge

Deep in the caverns of HFIL, and old nemesis, Babidi, is with his father Bibidi preparing their revenge.

Babidi stood there in his new “home” with his father. He just completed his training.
“I suppose I should thank you father. If it were not for your excellent training, I wouldn’t be a master of the dark arts and the strongest sorcerer in the universe!”
Bibidi stared out the window. “Now, now, sun. Don’t give me all the credit. If it weren’t for my training with the wickedest magicians in the universe, I wouldn’t be able to pas on what I know.” He looked over at Babidi. “Now my son, are you ready?”
“Yes father, I have finished my backup plan… that is, if I fail. But first, there’s one last thing I must do.” Babidi walked out through the oddly shaped purple door. Bibidi stared at him leave and thought: That’s my boy!

Babidi pushed open the scummy door of the Dark Man’s Pub, and walked in. Inside were all of the universe’s worst villains: Cell, Frieza, the androids… everyone except Majin Buu. Babidi stood in the front of the small pub and made an announcement: “Listen up everyone! I have a little bet for all of you!” He walked over to a bar stool and sat down.
Android 15 looked over to him, “Shall I get you a booster sit, little boy?” He then proceeded to take a sip of his Martini, which, for some reason, never seemed to run low. Everyone started to laugh hysterically-except for Dr. Gero.
He glared over at Android 15, “Just because you’re bartender that doesn’t make the drinks free-and I’m paying!” He walked over to Babidi, “I’m all ears. Is there something you’d like to say?”
“Umm… yes!” Babidi replied, “Well… I’m going to bet you all I can kill Goku within a week!!”
Everyone stared blankly at Babidi, and then proceeded to laugh again.
“One week? You wouldn’t even last one day!” Frieza said.
“Yeah, if we couldn’t do it, what makes you so sure you can!?” Cell piped in.
Babidi glared back at them, “I have my ways!” He turned back to face everybody, “Do I have any takers?”
You could hear a fly buzzing twelve feet away in the silence.
“Okay, I’ll bite.” Dr. Gero finally replied. “If you can do it, I’ll give you possession of all my androids.”
“Are you nuts!?” buzzed Android 15.
“Shut up!” replied Gero.
“What if I loose?” asked Babidi.
“You get banned from the bar.” Said Gero
Babidi instantly shouted, “I’ll do it!”
“Excellent! I’ll give you five days.” Gero said as he stared at Babidi.
Babidi hopped off the stool and made his way to the door, “Very well. I must go now.”
Just as Babidi was about to step out Cell asked, “Tell us, how do you plan to do it?”
Babidi just looked back and smirked, “I told you, I have my ways.”
Babidi walked out of the bar and into the hall, where he was greeted by the HFIL staff. Babidi walked up to the horned demon man. He looked over and asked, “Is there something you want?”
Babidi looked up at him and simply replied: “Your life!”

Babidi has taken the life of an HFIL worker in hopes to be brought back to life. But what is he planning? Find out next time on Dragonball Omega!

1 comment:

Jose said...

Now this episode was good