Monday, June 02, 2008

EPISODE 20

Last time: Goku and Piccolo are trying to distract Rebuu long enough for Vegeta to learn the life transfer technique so he can transfer his life force into Buu. But Goku and Piccolo’s 48 hours are nearly up and Rebuu is preparing a blast with enough power to destroy the Earth.

“Crap,” Goku exclaimed, “There’s nothing we can do now but try and buy time. We can only hope that Vegeta comes through soon…”
“Let’s hit him with everything we’ve got, then!” Piccolo replied. The two proceeded to power up as high as they could, and launched their most powerful blasts at him.
“Let’s see you stop this!” Piccolo screamed as he launched hundreds of consecutive energy blasts at Rebuu. Goku followed up with a 10 times Kamehameha. The blasts splashed against Rebuu’s body while Goku launched the blast. It made contact with Rebuu and Goku pumped more power into it until it completely engulfed him. Rebuu was completely consumed, yet the power of the ball he was charging did not falter. Instead, the ball increased in size. The smoke cleared and Rebuu looked completely unharmed.
“He’s absorbing the energy and feeding it into this blast!” Goku exclaimed.
“Shit! What the hell do we do now!?”
“Nothing. All we can do now is wait. Anything we throw at him will only make him stronger. All we can do is wait and hope Vegeta comes through in time.”


“Almost done.” Said Elder Kai as he flipped through his comic book. Vegeta sat perfectly still in front of him.
“Finally! Goku and Piccolo don’t have much time and Rebuu is going to decimate the Earth and I’m stuck here sitting perfectly still while the babbling old idiot in front of me reads a comic book!” Vegeta growled.
“Don’t get your feathers in a bunch! Just hold out for a few more minutes.”
“I can hold out as long as you freaking want, old man, but I’m not the one who’s going to die!”
“All right, all right! Let me just finish my comic book.”
Vegeta sprang up in an angry rage. “Are you telling me that I could’ve gotten up at any time, but you just wanted to finish your comic book in peace!?”
“Shhh, I’m reading my comic book.”
“That’s it! I’m out of here! I’ll take down Rebuu myself if I have to, but I’m not going to sit around here while that pink freak destroys my family and the entire world!”
Vegeta was about to fly off when Elder Kai said, “If you do that, you are taking away any hope the world had left. Come, I will show you the technique. You are ready.”
“Fine.” Vegeta grunted.
“First, we need to find Buu, then I will show you. Let me see if I can get in touch with Baba.” Elder Kai paused for a moment then said, “Baba, can you hear me?”
“Yes I can hear you.” Baba replied, “I’ve been watching from my crystal ball. I know your plan and I’m on my way with Buu right now. I hop this works.”
“Now that’s what I call service!” quipped Elder Kai.
“It better work,” replied Vegeta, “or we’re all screwed.”

Vegeta is finally ready to transfer his life force! But time is running thin. Will Buu make it before Goku and Piccolo have to return to Other World? Find out next time on Dragonball Unlimited!

No comments: