Monday, June 04, 2007

EPISODE 17

“Kakarot, you’re out of your mind!” exclaimed Vegeta. “Buu is dead, and the Dragonballs are gone! There’s no way to bring him back!”
“There is one way,” Goku replied “the Life Transfer technique.”
“What?”
“Yes,” Dende piped in in his frail voice (he’s very old by now) “I’ve herd of such a technique. It allows you to transfer all of your life force to another being… at the expense of your own life, of course.”
“But none of us know this technique, Kakarot, and besides who’s life would we give anyway? Everyone is absorbed or dead.” Vegeta retorted.
“There is only one person I know that knows the technique: Elder Kai. That’s where you come in Vegeta. You have to find him, get him to teach you Life Transfer, and transfer your life to Buu.”
Vegeta was taken aback. “What!?” he shouted “Why me? Why can’t one of you two do it?”
Goku and Piccolo pointed to the halos above their heads.
“Well, you’re going to have to find someone else. I will not give my own life up so easily! I’d rather die at the hands of Rebuu than give my life to some ridiculous pick puffball!”
“Goku’s right.” Interjected Piccolo “It’s our only hope. Either you do this, or the whole world dies.”
Vegeta took a moment to think about it than said “Alright, fine! But I’m not happy about it!”
“Alright!” said Goku happily “Now listen, you’ll have to find Elder Kai on his home world, learn the technique, find Buu in Other World, and transfer your life force. Piccolo and I will stay and hold off Rebuu until then.”
Vegeta was about to set off when Piccolo piped in, “By the way, you only have 48 hours before we’re out of here so I suggest you move as fast as possible.”
“I would if you would stop jabbering!” With that, Vegeta flew away.
“No pressure!” shouted Piccolo as he left “It’s only all of humanity riding on you!”
“Now, Dende, can we use the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to train before Rebuu hunts us down?”
“Of course! I’m not sure how long you’ll have, though. I’ll let you know if he’s near.”
With that Goku and Piccolo ran off to get in some last minute training before the chaos in sued.

Vegeta only has 48 hours to carry out Goku’s plan, but will he make it in time? Find out what happens on the next episode of Dragonball Unlimited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would trade buu for vegeta any day